<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Look Who's Persecuting!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005
the more things change, the more they stay the same...

Wow! my second trackback in 24-hours! Look out! I'm on a roll!

Yep, I found another pearl of Truth in cyberspace that I felt needed to shared. My good friend and brother in Christ, Pete, has posted an article he found on a small group of evangelicals who are suffering persecution in Mexico. Yes my friends, there is still great persecution against God's people in Mexico, and the source of that persecution isn't Islamic fundamentalism, Satanism or even the apostates. No! no! This persecution is authored by Romanists!

Oh! you thought so-called "roman catholics" had repented of their past persecutions against the evangelical, Bible-only church? You thought that Rome was accepting of evangelical Christianity? We did after all see numerous pictures of old Billy Graham shaking hands with the late Jean-Paul the Second? Well, you believe this nonsense because you live in a country that doesn't have a large population that ascribes to the Romanist faith (and here I mean "practicing" faith... not I was "born a catholic" but haven't been to mass in 20 years). When Romanism rules, it crushes. You need only look at the lives of Martin Luther, John Wycliff, John Huss and this article for proof.

Go ahead and read, learn, and take a stand,

Rand