<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes Tonight

Saturday, October 28, 2006
taking a breather... literally...

As you all probably already assumed, I did not go out for our usual Friday night evangelism tonight. I figured it was wisest to let my body heal itself from the nasty lung infection I've been fighting the last few weeks. I'm still coughing, but I am noticing some improvement; I was warned that it would take a few days for the antibiotics to get the job done.

Please remember me in your prayers, dear saints, as I will be preaching the evening service on the Lord's Day. I need the Lord to give me utterance, a sound mind and the overall guidance of His Holy Spirit.

Have a good weekend,


Rand