<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

A Few Quick Notes

Thursday, September 23, 2004
so much to do, so little time...

*Work has been crazy lately; I'm paying the price for those two days I took off due to that cold we all suffered last weekend. It will probably remain busy for awhile too.

*The young man who I witnessed too during our street preaching ministry has been coming to our services and everything looks promising. He's reading his Bible, coming to evening service, he's had a visit with my pastor a couple of days ago, and he's going through past sermons (on tape) at a record pace. I'm planning to go out for coffee with him sometime this week; please pray that the Lord would give me utterance and wisdom.

*I'm going to be preaching the Lord's day evening service this Sunday. My pastor has family visiting him this weekend, so I'm helping him out. I like preaching, but I have to say, having the pastor in the room (as opposed to me preaching because he's away) always makes things more stressful for me. He's so knowledgeable and wise in the Lord that I often fear my sermons are too plain or too shallow. Oh well, I'll pray that the Lord help me prepare something good...I'll let you know how it goes.

That's it for now, hope you are all well dear readers,

God bless,

Rand