<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Whoa!!! and just like that...it's Friday!

Friday, March 04, 2005
it's been a busy week...

Sorry for the lack of posting this week...it's been a busy one. Since last Monday, I have:

-worked 30-some hours

-took 18-20 hours of first-aid, CPR courses

-fixed a severely virused computer (my in-law's)

-studied the "doctrine of Satan" for our Wednesday Night Bible Study

-been a father of three little children

-prepared to celebrate my Mom's birthday this weekend


Other than that, it's been quiet...LOL! I've got a few more hours of work to go, then comes our Friday night street preaching. I'll try to post a summary of our evangelistic effort when I come back tonight.

Again, sorry for neglecting my blog, I'll do better next week,

Take care,