<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Keeping Busy

Thursday, May 04, 2006
vacation... yeah right!

If you are all wondering where I've gone, well, I apologize... I've been busy. I'm actually off work right now; I took a week of vacation and took my family out camping for a couple of days. We had a good time. It was good to get out of town and enjoy the quietness of a deserted campground.

Upon our return, I went to work in my backyard, setting things up for my summer passion: gardening. Our yard is pretty small and we have been, for the most part, neglecting it over the last two years. Well, no more. I've built a large box that I will be filling with top soil soon and I plan to get some serious veggies growing in a couple of weeks.

My vacation isn't all play though. My wife has got me running around with various errands and I have been helping out with the preparations of an ordination service set for this Saturday. Add to this some preparations for my Sunday School class and tomorrow's Street Preaching, and it's been quite a busy, busy, busy week!

It'll be nice to go back to my cushy government job... lol.


Rand