<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Still Nothing To Report

Friday, November 03, 2006
boooooo!!!

Believe me when I write: I really hate being down for so long.

I really thought about going out street preaching tonight with my pastor, but I never would have heard the end of it from my family if I had gotten sick again. So I decided to delay my return to evangelism for another week. I am feeling significantly better, though I still cough a bit; hopefully by next week, I'll be in top shape and I'll be able, Lord willing, to give you a much awaited (I hope) FRIDAY NIGHT NOTES!

I know that I have been neglecting my blog over the last little while... I am sorry about that, but my life these last few days has been: work-sleep-eat (repeat). I just haven't had the energy to sit and write anything of any significance (and this post is proof... lol!).

I truly hope to be back to both blogging, and evangelism soon. Take care, dear readers, and have a great weekend.


Rand

ps: I repeat... pneumonia/lung infections are real bummers... I don't recommend them.