<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes Tonight

Saturday, August 18, 2007
knee-deep in work...

There will be no Friday Night Notes tonight, dear readers, since I was unable to go out street preaching tonight. I am in the middle of house renovations, I have a sermon and a Sunday School lesson to prepare and several other minor, yet necessary, responsibilities I need to tend to. Basically, I had to take the night off from evangelism to clear some work that NEEDS to get done.

Things are EXTREMELY busy in my life right now. They have been for several weeks now. Please pray that the Lord would guide me and help me meet all my responsibilities, all the while being faithful to Him. Also, pray for pastor Tim and I, for we will be protesting the homosexual parade in my city next Lord's Day.

I'll try to get back to blogging soon. I might actually post a few pictures of the work I have done around the house.

God bless you, dear readers.


Rand