<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes Tonight

Friday, July 13, 2007
on the road again...

Much to my chagrin, I will be travelling all night tonight... so there will be no street preaching for me. My in-laws will be celebrating their 40th anniversary tomorrow, so tonight, we jump in the van and travel 7 hours to the South-West, in order to be part of the celebration.

Please pray for Pastor Tim, dear brothers and sisters-in-the-Lord, as he will most likely be preaching the Gospel by himself tonight (or perhaps tomorrow). Also, I would appreciate your prayers for God's direction in the matter of which church we should visit on the Lord's Day. The last sermon I heard at the church we visited last time was nothing short of atrocious.

We'll be back sometime Sunday night. Until then, the comment box will be moderated, since my enemies are roaming like roaring lions (heh hee).

Have a great weekend, dear readers.


Rand