<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Same old... same old...

Sunday, July 01, 2007
a bad case of the nerves...

Every year is the same. One could set a watch to it. The night before Canada Day, I'm up way too late, feeling extremely nervous. I totally confess, right now, I'm totally undone.

Don't ask me why.

I've been steadily preaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in the open-air for over 6 years now. Every Friday I'm out there, and for the most part, I have conquered my fears on these evangelistic endeavours; but that simply doesn't seem to make any difference the night before our evangelistic effort on Canada Day. I don't know if it's the larger crowds, the different location of our preaching, or the fact that we preach for a longer period of time, but dear reader, my knees are quivering.

Oh, I'll get over it. Don't worry about that. I'll make my way downtown tomorrow... it'll take me a few minutes, and all will be well. That knowledge however, offers me little peace right now.

I hate being a chicken.

I'm going to pray now. Probably should have done that instead of wasting 20 minutes whining about my carnal fears in this post.


Rand

Labels: