<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Health Problems

Friday, April 25, 2008
it's been a pretty nasty week...

There will be no "Friday Night Notes" tonight, dear readers. All week, I've been suffering through a strange illness, and I haven't yet recovered completely. So it's a weekend of rest for me.

I would ask you all to pray for me. I will be getting some blood work done early next week, to try and figure out what exactly is the problem. It would sure be nice if I could get back to full health before then, but if it isn't to be, I would sure like to know what exactly has been dragging me down these last SEVEN days!

Please pray for pastor Tim. I'm may be down and out, but he won't be taking a shift off... I can guarantee that!

The Lord bless you all, dear readers.


Rand