<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes

Saturday, March 05, 2011
lots of coughing...

Couldn't go through the winter season without a bad one... and this was a bad one! My family and I all caught a nasty cough this week. Little school and little work was done, I'm afraid. Even my Friday night of street preaching was scratched.

Hence, no notes.

I believe Pastor Tim has gone out by himself... the Lord bless him.

I did speak to the good preacher today. He told me that Samuel, the young homosexual that destroyed our 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 sign, payed for the cost of a new sign. It took a few visits to his workplace, but I'll give credit where credit is due, the poor soul made financial restitution. Pastor Tim said when Samuel paid him, he said:

"So we're done now, right? We don't have anything to do with each other anymore..."

"I hope so," Pastor Tim replied.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to have anything to do with you guys anymore," he said.

Not exactly what we were hoping for, but an assurance that he would no longer be a problem to us is better than nothing. The Lord have mercy on him.


Rand
12:31 AM
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kyushi Shirahama said…

    Get well wishes and prayers to you and yours!
    Praying for Samuel. May the LORD do abundantly above all that we ask or think. Prudence

     
  • Post a Comment  
    Permalink