<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes

Friday, December 23, 2011
it's that time of the year...

There are no street preaching report for tonight, dear readers. We have my daughter's birthday tomorrow, Christmas on the Lord's Day, and my son's birthday early next week. I needed to stay home tonight to help my wife with all the preparations.

There will be a lot of traveling for my family and I for the next two weeks. It's doubtful that I will be able to do any evangelism work during this time. I leave you, dear friends, with a heartfelt: "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year".

Lord willing, I will be back at my post on the first week of January, 2012.

God bless you all!

Rand
11:25 PM
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger pregador27 said…

    Have a wonderful Christmas brother! May your family be blessed with good health and all spiritual blessings in Christ! Much love to your family from ours- from Florida to Canada!!!

     
  • Post a Comment  
    Permalink