<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Just A Few Notes

Saturday, November 05, 2011
what a work-week!!!



This week has been a crazy one at my workplace. Two of our mass spectrometers (very, very expensive lab instrumentation) experienced serious technical difficulties which required my intervention. A lot of overtime was done, and alot of money was, and will be spent to fix to complete the repairs. I spent the day and a good portion of the night staring at images like the one above (they are called "mass spectra"), so I didn't have much time for evangelism tonight.

That said, at about 9:30pm, I left the lab and before catching the bus home, I took a small detour to the marketplace and distributed some Bible tracts. The market was busy enough; I gave out a fair number of tracts in a little more than half-an-hour. I spoke to a young man named Julian, a student who is actually working in a lab in my building. He and I have spoken before about the Gospel of Jesus and I was pleased that he continued to show an interest in the things which pertains to the Scriptures. He took one of the Bible tracts I was offering before taking off... I hope and pray the Lord will save him.

The Lord use the little I was able to do tonight for His own honour and glory!

Have a blessed weekend, dear saints.


Rand

Labels: