<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Safely through another week...

Monday, September 27, 2004
time for some well deserved rest...

Well, all done!

What a week I've had. Work was insane: I spent the whole day yesterday (Saturday), and part of this afternoon (Sunday) trying to get an obstinate mass spectrometer to work. On top of my secular work, I was asked to prepare a sermon for the Lord's Day evening service. Add to that my domestic responsibilities, it made for a pretty packed week.

I'm glad to report that I have fulfilled all my obligations, and I would like to think that everything was done properly. The mass spectrometer is now operating, my house is in relative order, and I was told my sermon tonight was, and I quote:

"One of your better ones."

LOL.

I'm going to rest now, I'll try to post something interesting for you tomorrow, maybe the outline of my sermon...we'll see.

Goodnight and take care dear readers,

Rand