<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Getting better

Thursday, December 02, 2004
but still fighting the stupid bug...

No, I'm not neglecting my blog out of choice. This cold I got just doesn't want to let go, and that makes it quite difficult for me to put together a coherent, interesting post (if any of my posts are...LOL).

I went in to work today and could only put out a half-day. My co-workers were not impressed as it was quite obvious by my sneezing and coughing that I had brought into my workplace a contagious agent. Sorry guys, promise I'll stay home tomorrow if I'm not A-1.

Oh yeah...the unevitable happened, my little girl woke up this morning coughing and vomiting. Don't you just love how in a family, everything is shared!

Anyway, please pray for my recovery as well as my daughters, and that the Lord would be merciful to my 9-month-pregnant wife and my son by protecting them from this vile virus.

Later,