<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Well...We're On Stand-by Over Here.

Thursday, December 23, 2004
the wait is killing me...

We're down to the last week. In 7 days, we will arrive at my wife's due date.

We had an appointment with our midwife yesterday and we were told that it could be any day now. She offered to speed things along, but both my wife and I would like to have a bit of space between our daughter's birthday (Christmas Eve) and the birth of #3.

I must say, now that we are so close, I'm really looking forward to meeting the little boy/girl. We've got some names picked, we're pretty sure about the "girl"name; but the boy name, well, let's just say we're still in negotiation.

I'll keep you all posted...


Take care and God bless,