<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Salvation!

Monday, February 07, 2005
for all you who are without it...

The theme of salvation is everywhere in the Bible. One can hardly read any section of Scripture without seeing the word, or at least, having the concept implied. Yet sadly, in these dark spiritual times in Canada, most of my compatriots have no idea what salvation is. The cause? Quite simple. Most Canadians have Bibles in their homes, but sadly, it finds itself being nothing more than a dust collector on a shelf, or a drawer.

It is therefore my intention, this week, to bring the Gospel message to all you unbelievers who log on to "A Pattern of Sound Words". The Bible is by far the best source of information on salvation:

"These are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." (John 20:31)

But if you will not go to the Bible for the Gospel (Good News), my friends, I will be bringing the Gospel to you this week. So stay tuned! I hope to have the first part of my Gospel message ready for tomorrow.

With that, have a good day dear friends,