<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Going Audio!

Monday, June 20, 2005
prepare to be blessed...

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. (Hebrews 12-14)


Brothers, sisters, friends of A Form of Sound Words, do I have a meal for you! I don't offer you spiritual milk, but rather, a full course meal with dessert!

As I have mentioned before, in past posts, the pastor of my church is by far the most holy, faithful preacher of the Word I have ever known. Well, I'm glad to inform you today that I will be posting MP3 files of his Lord's Day morning sermons. Take the time to listen to these sermons my friends, they are quite good and profitable.

The audio quality isn't that high, especially in these two "try-out" MP3s; but that will improve since I have purchased new tapes for the original recordings and I am becoming more and more familiar with the audio file editor which creates the MP3s.

The two files I'm adding now are my pastor's last two sermons on the Book of 1 Peter (they are excellent). He will be starting a new series in 2 Peter soon. So, here are the sermons:


-1 Peter 5: 10-11 (classic pastor Tim... superb exposition)

-1 Peter 5:12-14 (you'll have to forgive some annoying interference in the first 2 minutes, but please persevere... it's a great message)


You can "stream" the files if by clicking on the link, or you can download the Mp3 files by right-clicking on the link and selecting "Save Target As..." I doubt I will be putting up a post every time I update the audio sermon files, so keep an eye on my "Menu Sidebar"... the MP3 files will be added and updated there.

Take care, dear souls, and ENJOY!


Rand