<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

We Gave It Our Best Shot

Saturday, May 20, 2006
but again, no notes...

Another weekend without any street preaching... we were rained out again. My pastor and I were hoping to go out today (Saturday afternoon), to make up for last night and last Friday night, but the Lord sent us more rain. So I guess I'll have to take a quiet weekend.

I suppose there is some good in having this time off, since I am preaching the evening service tomorrow night. More time to study and prepare my sermon is definitely a good thing. Also, my work has been quite demanding over the last two weeks, so taking the extra time to just take it easy and rest is somewhat refreshing.

All this being said, I must say that I would have liked to have had a night of street preaching. Going weeks without it tends to make me even more nervous when I do make it out again, and there is also the lost to consider; my city needs all the evangelism it can get, even if it doesn't recognize it.

Perhaps I'll get some evangelism done on Victoria Day (we have this Monday off in Canada), and make this weekend a truly, spiritually profitable one.

Later,


Rand