<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

What A Week!

Thursday, February 01, 2007
it's been a trying week so far...

Wow... what an awful week this has been so far, but there is hope for things to be turned around for the weekend. Because this involves other souls, I have to keep a high level of confidentiality as to what made my week "awful", but suffice it to say that a stranger came to our church for help and we did our best to help. This stranger's situation and way of life were a real mess, so dealing with the situation proved extremely difficult.

After days of heartbreak and high-level stress, the situation was, at least in part, resolved. All that is left for us to do now, is prayer. I know it'll take me a few weeks to get over everything I heard and seen in the last few days, but I already feel a measure of relief that there is nothing left for me to do or say. As far as Rand is concerned, this situation is over.

This experience reinforced the line of thinking I had in my last Friday Night Notes. That is: "I praise God for what He had done in my life." How easy it is for a man or woman to make a COMPLETE mess of their lives! I mean... IT'S SO SIMPLE!!! The fact that I was spared just 1/10 or 1% of the trouble I have had to deal with this week... well... I just praise the Lord, my God.

Anyway, I hope to get back to blogging more steadily soon. There is so much I want to share with you, I just need a little time. Lord willing, I will have some Notes for you tomorrow night.

Take care and God bless you, dear readers.


Rand

Ps: yesterday was our wedding anniversary... and I definitely want to publicly declare my love and thankfulness for my lovely wife, who has put up with me for 9 years now. I love you, baby!