<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Fall 2009 - Camping Trip

Thursday, September 24, 2009
I know... took me awhile...


As promised, dear readers, here are a few pictures I took when my kids and I went to camp last week:




A close-up of an osprey (Water-Eagle)



Flying osprey with a fish in its talons (I love this shot!)



A dragonfly



A black water-snake



A young deer



A porcupine



A hummingbird



A turkey-vulture



A chipmunk enjoying a crab-apple



A ruffed-grouse (I think...)



A painted turtle



A map turtle



Can anyone identify this bird?



A muskrat



Great blue heron



A very strange looking caterpillar...



A hermit-thrush



I want to thank my good friend Frank, who kindly shared his super 70-300mm lens. It would have been impossible to get these shots without it.

Can you tell I've fallen in love with photography?


Rand

Labels: