<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

So many things to blog about!

Saturday, October 02, 2004
it's been quite a week...

Work has been insanely busy. I'm working on several different projects so it's quite difficult to keep in mind everything I should be doing (I'm still hoping I didn't forget anything this week).

On the home front, it looks like we've sold our house. We have had it on the market for a couple of months now, and we finally got an offer we can live with. Now comes the fun task of finding a bigger place for my growing family (please pray that the Lord would prepare a place for us).

I just got back from our street preaching. Not a whole lot of conversations tonight, but alot of gospel tracts were distributed. Oh yeah, and remember the fellow I met during street preaching a couple of weeks ago? Well, he's been coming to church, we've had dinner together over at our home, we've had a bible study together, he's been listening the sermons on tape that my pastor loaned him, he's definitely reading his Bible because he's actually been paraphrasing some passages when praying (oh yeah, he' praying at our prayer meetings too!). So it's all looking pretty good for him. Time will tell if the Lord has genuinely saved him, but I got a good feeling about this guy. He does have some pretty nasty things going on in his life though, so if you want, please pray for him (call him Z, the Lord will know who you are talking about...Hee hee).

Well, that's it for now. It's late, and I've got alot to do tomorrow. Promise I'll try and get that summary of my sermon (preached last Sunday night) posted soon.

God bless,