<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Friday Night Notes

Saturday, March 19, 2005
aye! what a nasty week...

Well my couple of hours of evangelism what a perfect reflection of my week: I worked hard, put up with a lot of aggravation, and in the end, got very little to show for my efforts.

This week, like the one before it, has been a difficult one. The Lord must be working on the fruits of patience and temperance in my life, because the number of trials that came to me this week was nothing short of incredible. And I must add that having worked 50-55 hours in the lab probably didn't put me in the right frame of mind to deal with these trials.

If this post seems familiar, it's because the events of this week and our time of evangelism are a carbon-copy of last week. Again, the homeless drunks gave us a REAL HARD TIME during our street evangelism yesterday. And again, I really wanted to go to war over it...I'm soooo bad.

On the bright side of things, I didn't act on my feelings of retribution towards the drunks, I was quite driven in bringing the gospel to every soul I encountered, and I was blessed by the presence of the young man whom the Lord saved through our street evangelism a few months ago (he had decided to come out with us to distribute gospel literature...praise God!).

I continue to beg for your prayers dear saints, that I would glorify God in the ministries I am involved in and, indeed, in all my life. Especially, as I am walking through these "rough" days.

I thank you in advance,

Rand