<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Sunday Morning Notes

Monday, March 21, 2005
LOL...

Couple of things happened yesterday at church that I just have to blog about.

First, a young man that I had dealt with a few times during our street evangelism came to our morning service yesterday. I don't know what his exact spiritual situation is (I don't know if he is saved, or what is his religious background), but he definitely has a high regard for the Bible and the preaching of the Word. Please pray for "Victor" (let's call him that), that the Lord would bless him and sanctify him through our little ministry.

Second, check out my last post (and a similar one 7 days prior). Focus on the 3rd and 4th paragraph of the last post. Now guess what the Sunday School lesson was about yesterday:


"See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. " (1 Thessalonians 5:15)


Now ask me if I still think the Lord is trying to tell me something...

;-)