<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Denomination Quiz!

Friday, April 08, 2005
this was kind of fun...

My friend Joe just posted his "denomination quiz" results on his blog and encouraged his readers to also fill out the quiz and post their results! I more than happily obliged:


1: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (100%)
2: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (87%)
3: Congregational/United Church of Christ (78%)
4: Church of Christ/Campbellite (73%)
5: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (72%)
6: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (66%)
7: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (65%)
8: Presbyterian/Reformed (59%)
9: Seventh-Day Adventist (54%)
10: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (38%)
11: Lutheran (37%)
12: Eastern Orthodox (26%)
13: Roman Catholic (16%)


LOL...now there is a surprised! Looks like I'm a fundy Christian with a twist of grace! Woohoo! (don't let the non-Calvinistic label fool you, I'm a TULIP guy!)

Now you know what kind of nut you're dealing with...why don't you fill out the quiz too and either post your results on your site (leaving a trackback on my blog so I can see the results), or just simply post your results in my comment box.

I sure would like to know what denomination you all gravitate around.

Later,

Rand

(oh yeah, I do expect you to comment...stop raiding my refridgerator!!!)