<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

An update

Friday, March 25, 2005
no Friday Night Notes I'm afraid...

Well, I traded in my gospel sign for a mop tonight. My pastor and a our new convert went out for street evangelism tonight, while I stayed home and did my best to be a good dad/husband.

Two of our three kids were quite sick this week (they are finally doing a bit better), so the house needed quite a good scrubbing. So I ordered my wife to get some rest, and I took over the housework...

Argh! and that's where I was at in writing this post at 11:45 pm when I heard my little girl scream from upstairs. Yep...she threw up again. More cleaning and disinfecting...wonderful.

Anyway, my family is experiencing technical difficulties so please stand by, I be back to blogging as soon as possible (I actually have a lot of things I want to blog about...I just need the time to actually write it).

Take care, dear readers,

Rand