<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Need to lighten things up!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005
it's been a busy couple of weeks...

I'm mentally exhausted. Work is extremely busy, I have many on-going church activities and more to come, I have had and will have many family activities to attend, and I've been dealing with an unusual amount of souls who have contacted me over the last few weeks through this blog... I feel drained.

When things get this way, I like to just take time-out and look at these:





And boom! just like that, I'm happy! (man! my kids are a source of joy!)

I'm going to spend some time in God's Word now, and a bit of prayer... hope to have more time to blog tomorrow.

Take care, dear readers,


Rand