<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Back!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2005
well??? did you miss me?

Just got back from our church Bible camp. Five days and four nights of prayer, bible study, testimonies, Christian fellowship, Scripture memorization... etc... etc. It was good. I was really challenged by some of the sermons to get my act together and start living a more disciplined life; to, as one of the preachers mentioned, "pour myself out COMPLETELY for the cause of Christ."

I'm going to make a request for copies of the audio tape recordings of the sermons, and I hope to have them put up on here in a couple of weeks. So for those of you who like the audio sermons, just stand by.

Our return to civilization was an eventful one. We just bought our first minivan (we actually bought it last week, but we just picked it up). It is a 2001 Chevy Venture, and I must say, I'm quite pleased with it's look and feel. I am also enthrawled with all the cool gadgets like power windows, cruise control, and the side door that opens with the press of a button (I know... I know... small things amuse small minds).

So now, it's back to the old grind. Visit my parents today, church on the Lord's Day, work (and probably piles of it) on Monday. Oh! and if you are all good, I promise plenty of blogging over that period of time.

Later!


Rand