<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

TGIM ! ! !

Sunday, July 03, 2005
Yay! back to work...

No, the title isn't a mistake. I am really saying: THANK GOODNESS IT'S MONDAY! (LOL)

To call this last weekend busy is the understatement of the year. With a full day of street preaching, a fast, a solemn assembly, a full day of sermon/Sunday school preparation, giving the Sunday school lesson and preaching the evening service... well... this weekend was a busy one. I would dare say my workweek is no where near that busy!

While busy, I must say it's been a blessing. As you can see, all that work was God-oriented and therefore, profitable. That being said, I am glad tomorrow is Monday, where I can just go to work, run my sample analysis on the mass spectrometers and breathe.

I will try hard to put together a couple of bible-posts in the next few days before I head off to church camp next week. And if you are all real good, I may even post the sermon I preached tonight in MP3 format so you can all hear how funny I sound (hee hee).

Later!


Rand

"Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." (2 Corinthians 5:9-10)