<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Sorry...

Friday, June 24, 2005
no street preaching tonight...

There will be no Friday Night Notes tonight, since I am away, some 700 kilometers away from home! We are spending the weekend at my in-laws, who were missing our kids terribly. So, instead of putting up with a whole lot of nonsense in the marketplace tonight, I get to spend a quiet, restful night with my family (a nice break...). My prayers are with my fellow labourers in Christ though, as my pastor and most likely, brother Laz are out there, as I am writing this, bringing the Gospel to countless thousands (God bless and protect you guys tonight...).

We've had a scorcher of a day here, and it's now translated to quite a warm, muggy night; it'll be hard for me to sleep (remember what I think of summer's warm weather). It's been a fun day for the kids though: they enjoyed running around my in-law's spacious farmland, and they are enjoying their grandparents' company.

Anyway, I'll be back home in a couple of days, so enjoy the weekend dear readers! If you need a theological fix while I'm away, let me direct your attention to my latest addition to my audio sermons: "What does God look like?" This sermon, preached by my pastor last Lord's Day is another EXCELLENT message from the Word of God. It fits real well with my "To All Who Worship By Sight" post.

Again, have a great weekend, and don't worry street preaching will be back in FULL FORCE next Friday, for next Friday is Canada Day, the day we street preach ALL DAY to a whole lot of people who come to the city to celebrate our country's birthday (if you are a born-again saint, I covet your prayers for this long day of evangelism).

Take care,

Rand