<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Gay "marriage"

Wednesday, June 29, 2005
yes, my country finally did it...

I won't say much on this, since I pretty much said all that needed to be said in this earlier post.

I will say that this is truly a sad day for Canada. Believe me, I never took comfort in the verse "your conversation is in Heaven" so much before! Anyway, we'll keep preaching and standing for the Truth, and we'll just let God fulfill His sovereign will... in the end, I know with full assurance that it will be perfect.

One thing I would ask my fellow Canadians though, and with Canada Day just around the corner(this Friday): when you will sing the national anthem, you will sing "God keep our land, glorious and free," do you actually think God will be inclined to fulfill this request? Now I'm not living in a fantasy world, I know that most Canadians couldn't care less about God and the fact His name appears in our national anthem, but for those who do (and there are a good number of them), do you really think that God will continue to bless a nation that scorns His commandments at every turn?

It would seem God gave Canada over to it's wickedness, and the end of this path is death and destruction.


Rand's prayer:

O Lord! For Your peoples' sake, will you not revive this wicked nation? O gracious, merciful God, You who are slow to anger, and great in kindness, will you not, once again put Your fear on my fellow countrymen? Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. O God of Truth, spare thy people, and give not the Dominion of Canada to reproach, that the heathen should rule over us. O Father in Heaven, I both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Amen.