<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Audio Rand

Thursday, July 07, 2005
as promised...

Well, here's your chance to get a good laugh at my French accent and the good old Canadian "eh?".

I've just posted two more audio sermons from my church. This one is the continuation of a series my pastor just started on the book of 2 Peter, and this one, is from acting-pastor Rand (LOL). I have been, for some time now, preaching through the book of 1 Timothy (once a month on the Lord's Day evening service). The sermon I just posted is the first one I recorded and it is on 1 Timothy 5:19-22 (because that's where we're at).

I hope you enjoy the audio sermons (both of them... hee hee!).

Take care,


Rand