<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Speak of the devil!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005
just fell on my lap...

In this comment box, our Romanist friend Jeff mentions an Anglican named John Stott to make a point on the various views of the significance of the Lord's Table. Problem is, he didn't call him an Anglican, Jeff called John Stott: an Evangelical.

Now, I realize that "evangelical" means alot of different things to alot of different people, but I ask you, considering this, just how seriously are we take calling an Anglican, an Evangelical? I mean seriously, in the CNN article, I'm with the Romanist nun! YIKES! She is absolutely right when she says: "the cathedral is guilty of the sin of simony -- conducting financial transactions involving spiritual goods."

Ah! the love of money! Nothing like it!


Rand