<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

More Audio

Monday, August 01, 2005
FYI...

I've just added two more audio sermons to my sidebar. One of them is my pastor's continuing series in 2 Peter, the other is a sermon he preached last year on Matthew 9:35-38, and this is the one I really want to showcase.

It's always been one of the top objectives of this blog to encourage God's people to get involved in serious, mass evangelism. Sadly, my series on "Having a heart for the lost" has kind of been like the little organ shop on the third floor of the super mall; as in, no one ever goes there.

Well, I'm going to try my luck with this message: "The Harvest is Plenteous". It is very good. It convicts me everytime I hear it, I hope it'll have the same effect on you.

That's it for now, we'll be going back to my series on Romanism soon.

Take care,


Rand