<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

That's it! I've had enough!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005
buh-bye Bill!!!

I've had it with Hotmail. For months now, I've been vexing my soul with those ungodly ads for dating services in which immodestly dressed women are put up for show like meat for perverts to lust over. So, in my attempt to live up to Job's standard:

"I made a covenant with mine eyes; why then should I think upon a maid?" (Job 31:1)

... I'm leaving Hotmail and going to Gmail. Gmail offers far more inbox space (over 2000 Mb instead of 250 Mb) and has absolutely no advertising; so no more half naked women on the side of my e-mails!

I've already updated my e-mail link in my sidebar. I will be keeping an eye on my Hotmail account for a couple of weeks, but please update your address books, since I will be phasing out my Hotmail account very soon.

Thanks for your cooperation,


Rand