<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

The End of a Very Busy Week

Sunday, November 27, 2005
je suis fatigué...

Again, dear readers I must apologize for my lack of blogging, but it has really been a busy week. I worked a 50+ hour week in the lab and I was called upon to preach the Lord's Day evening service at church. With all these duties, I was left with very little time to blog.

Having worked late on Friday, I was unable to go out with my pastor and brother Laz for street preaching; a real and honest disappointment... I always feel like I'm letting my brothers down when I'm not with them. I was glad to hear that all went well and that the Lord kept them safe.

Anyway, I'm working on part IV of my series on infant salvation, shouldn't be long now that I actually have some free time. That being said, this week may be light in blogging since I will be away on a business trip (off to New Jersey I go...) at the end of the week.

I would appreciate your prayers, Christian friends, for travel mercies and protection for my family while I will be away.

Later,


Rand