<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Friday Night Notes

Friday, December 02, 2005
an exhausting day...

Well, I'm back. I spent the last three days in New Jersey for an important business trip, and upon my return, a solid night of street preaching awaited. I thought of taking the night off, but I was unable to go preaching last week, and I didn't want to make it two weeks without evangelism.

So as soon as my plane landed, I rushed home, hugged my wife, hugged my kids, had a quick dinner and then off I went to my pastor's house. We went out preaching for about 2.5 hours in some pretty cold, windy weather. Brother Laz joined us after the first hour (he was working late tonight)... it was good to be with my brothers, working for the Gospel's sake again.

The highlights of my day:

-Seeing the New York city skyline from above (what a huge city!).

-When I got home, I noticed a sign in the front window. I read: "Welcome Home Daddy!"

The lowpoint of my day:

-Being stuck in traffic on my way home from the airport. We had a quite the little snow storm, and it got c-c-c-cold real fast; these contributed to many car accidents, which delayed my homecoming.

-Being treated like an idiot by the general public as I was preaching the Gospel. But hey! Surely, I had it coming... preaching the Bible in public... how quacky is that!?!

Later,


Rand