<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Canadian Election Results

Monday, January 23, 2006
I guess we'll just have to see...

Well, we have a new Prime Minister. Stephen Harper of the Conservative party has won himself a minority government, which means that while his party has won the most seats, the only way he can pass legislation is to make deals/coalitions with other parties, which sadly are all very left-wing.

So Canada may be a little better off tonight, but not that much better.

As I mentioned before, Stephen Harper isn't going to save Canada... not with a minority, or a majority government. Only King Jesus can do that... and believe me, I'll be praying for the reviving power of God for my country.

"Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee? Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation." (Psalm 85:6-7)

"Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity." (Psalm 118:25)


Rand