<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

It's Hard To Be Humble

Thursday, January 12, 2006
maybe I'm not 100% stupid after all...

Rand, on Thursday, January 5th, said:

"The wrath of God fell on Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in the form of a life threatening stroke. You can take that to the bank, not because God revealed it in the Bible, but because He apparently revealed it to Pat Robertson. Yes, I'm rolling my eyes right now. There have been so many of these in the last few years, I've lost count... Experience tells me that tomorrow (or the next day), there will be another article on this where Robertson will apologize for his remarks..."

Just as I was leaving work, I came across this article.

Okay, so my timing was a little off, but you have to admit, I nailed that one down pretty well.

Indeed... it is hard to be humble...

;-)


Rand