<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Going To The Polls

Sunday, January 22, 2006
hoping for better days but not holding my breath...

Well, we're heading to the polls tomorrow... it's federal elections in Canada. We'll be voting for the Conservatives simply because there is NO WAY any serious, sober-minded Christian could vote for any other major party. Looks like I will be on the winning side too, all the latest surveys put the Conservatives well in the lead.

This doesn't excite me though... the fact of the matter is, the whole country is wicked and godless, and Stephen Harper isn't going to save Canada. I'm just hoping the Conservatives will, at the very least, not let things degenerate as quickly as the Liberals did.

All this being said, my faith and hope isn't in any earthly prime minister, president or king... my faith is in the King of kings, and Lord of lords!

"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ" (Philippians 3:20)

Later,

Rand