<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes Tonight

Saturday, September 23, 2006
sick... again...

I really, really wanted to be out street preaching tonight, since I had missed last week's Friday night evangelism due to a camping trip with my eldest son, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. A nasty cold has gone through my whole family this week, and it's final stop was in me. I woke up this morning with a really bad throat ache and it just got progressively worse throughout the day.

So, there was no street evangelism for old Rand tonight and therefore, there is no Friday Night Notes for you, dear readers. Lord willing, I will be back at it next Friday night.

Remember me in your prayers, my brothers and sisters-in-the-Lord, since I will be, once again, preaching at our Sunday evening service this Lord's Day.

Later,


Rand