<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Terrible Two?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
blogiversaries...

Two weeks ago, I noticed that I had missed my own blogs second year anniversary. Yep, August 15th, 2004 was the beginning of A Pattern of Sound Words, which later morphed into the KJV equivalent, A Form of Sound Words.

Unlike missing a wedding anniversary, or my wife's birthday, forgetting my blogiversary didn't earn me a week on the couch, or even a cold shoulder from my PC, but I have to admit feeling a measure of embarrassment at forgetting all about this cool milestone. So rather than admitting my lack of memory, I decided to just let the second anniversary go without a mention.

Then Scott happened.


Scott is an acquaintance of mine who lives in my city; he is the owner of the Crusty Curmudgeon blog, which is now 3 years old (as of September 4th, 2006). In his entry on the day of his third blogiversary, Scott said:


"Best of all, I didn't forget my own blogiversary for two weeks, like last year."


I laughed so hard when I read this, I decided to make a post on my own forgotten "year two". The way I see it, if I'm a forgetful old geezer... well... I have company.

LOL!


Rand

Ps: for those of you who have visited the Crusty Curmudgeon before, you will notice that Scott has changed his template; he's got some pretty cool 3D graphics up on there! Make sure to compliment his computer graphics know-how.