<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Allergies

Friday, September 01, 2006
what a curse...

Every year is the same. End of August to mid-September, I go through boxes of Kleenex tissues and I pop back all manner of anti-histamine, but there is no relief. Itchy eyes, puffed up face, runny nose and all that sneezing!

I've hardly slept at all this week. I don't think I've ever been this tired and still not manage to get any kind of quality sleep.

Anyway, this pathetic gripe is my way of explaining why there is no Friday Notes tonight. I just didn't have it in me. My body is exhausted and the out-of-control-sneezing simply made it impossible for me to spend 3 hours preaching the Gospel.

Please pray that I would get some relief on the Lord's Day, I'm scheduled to preach the evening service. What a disaster it would be to get a sneezing attack during my sermon...

Later,


Rand