<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes Tonight

Friday, May 16, 2008
on the mend...

This morning, I thought I would do the same thing as last week, that is, though not completely recuperated from my health problems, I was going to nonetheless go street preaching. It was sometime in the afternoon my "good common sense" kicked in. I have been ill now for almost 3 weeks; I had some "better" days during those weeks, but I have also had "horrible" days during the same. So, my "good common sense" brought me to the conclusion that I should be resting a whole lot more until I am well over what has been affecting me these last few weeks.

All that to simply say: I have not gone out with Pastor Tim tonight for our usual night of street preaching. I bothers me to no end (I can't help feeling like I'm letting him down), but I need to get better and rest does help. Please, brothers and sisters-in-the-Lord, pray for Pastor Tim while he continues on with the work without me, and pray for me, that I may receive my health and strength back, as soon as possible.

Have a great weekend, dear readers.


Rand