<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Vacation

Saturday, September 11, 2010
taking some time off...

Hello dear readers... Again this week, there will be no Friday Night Notes. I've been away all week with my family, camping at our favorite Provincial Park. The break was a real blessing; it truly was good to have a week of rest, and spending quality time with my wife and children.

I've attached some pictures of wildlife I've seen on our various hikes:

A Doe

A Downy Woodpecker

A Black-and-White Warbler

A Red-Eyed Virio

A Great Crested Flycatcher

A King Fisher

Snapping Turtle (just hatched)

Red Tail Hawk

Black Rat Snake (endangered species)



God bless you all!

Have a great weekend and a glorious Lord's Day!


Rand

Labels:

1:31 AM
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Fred said…

    Great shots Rand!

     
  • Post a Comment  
    Permalink