<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Random Words

Wednesday, August 24, 2005
just a few things I really wanted to mention...

New Links:

I will soon be adding two blogs to my links: Joshua Ritchie's Deception in the Church and our friend Doug's Fine Dry Wit. Both these men have shown a degree of spirituality and earnestness towards the Scriptures that I feel safe in directing my traffic to their blogs. Go check'em out when you get a chance.

Also, I have added two more audio sermons: one of them is the continuing series in 2 Peter by my pastor, the other is my continuing series in 1 Timothy. Enjoy.

Old Link:

I would like to report a crime. The crime? The apparent low traffic and commenting over at my friend Eric's blogs. Gleanings of Grace and Sovereign Grace Word are probably the two best, most "meaty" blogs in the blogosphere, and no one is commenting there. This is a crime.

If you just don't have time to regularly read one more blog, then let me suggest you drop my blog and read Eric's. They are THAT GOOD.

In the News:

Did you see this disgusting ungodliness. I particularly love the opening phrase: "A review of medical evidence has found that fetuses probably don't feel pain until the final months of pregnancy..."

Inhuman, hard-hearted wickedness. Assuming that this abomination is true, ask yourselves: "If I murder my neighbour painlessly in his sleep, is it still evil?"

The breadth and length the wicked go to in order to excuse the inexcusable never ceases to amaze me. A warm corner of Hell is prepared for the soul who took on this ridiculously "unscientific" project; as well as for all those who uses it's findings to promote infanticide.

Later,


Rand