<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

FYI

Friday, June 13, 2008
giving myself a chance...

It will probably be a couple of weeks before the next "Friday Night Notes". I'm on a self-imposed reduced stress lifestyle, and I will most likely remain in this mode until my health improves significantly. If you wish to know more about what is ailing me, send me an e-mail; I don't really want to post medical details on my blog.

Last weekend and earlier this week was terrible. I spent the day and part of the night at the ER on Monday, and that was no fun... I assure you of that.

On the bright side, I have been feeling better these last couple of days. The hope is with less stress, better diet and perhaps a few meds (nothing nasty), I'll be back in top shape again.

I thank you all for your prayers.

Sincerely,


Rand