<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Quite Aggravating

Friday, June 06, 2008
and without a doubt... disappointing...

I started feeling a bit ill this afternoon, just a couple of hours before our usual evangelistic effort. I thought I'd be able to tough it out, so I made my way downtown with pastor Tim. I made it to the edge of the marketplace, and it was there that I knew for sure that I would be unable to continue.

I was and am very annoyed with myself.

It's hard to know for sure, but I don't think this is anything serious. Nevertheless, I would ask all you brothers and sisters-in-the-Lord to continue to pray for my health. Lately, its been quite fragile; as you all well know.

Lord willing, I am going to preach both services next Lord's Day, since pastor Tim will be away at a revival conference. So again, your prayers, dear saints of God, are much appreciated.


Rand