<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Family Vacation

Saturday, September 06, 2008
truly enjoyed God's creation...










Greetings friends! My family and I just got back from a week spent in a nearby provincial park which I continuously refer to as "my happy place". We enjoyed great weather as we hiked in the Canadian wilderness, paddled in a canoe through a clear lake, and camped out under the stars which the Lord has created. After days of fresh air and plenty of physical activity, I must say that I am both feeling refreshed and exhausted (lol).

I have more pictures from our trip, so if any of you want to see more, just comment or send me an e-mail, and I will send you a link to view all the pictures (full-size).

Lord willing, I will be at my post next Friday, preaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in the marketplace. I also plan to be preaching all of my church services for the next couple of weeks as my pastor is set to take off on vacation. I appreciate and covet your prayers for these next few weeks, dear saints of God.

Have a blessed Lord's Day, dear readers...


Rand

Labels: