<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Too cold!!!

Friday, January 16, 2009
that... and a bit of news...

We didn't go out for our usual night of Street Preaching... the title gives the reason why.

It's -23 Celsius as I am writing this post (that's -11 Fahrenheit for my American readers), and that's just ridiculously cold!

So both pastor Tim and I have taken the night off. Please pray that the Lord will give us warmer weather next week so that we could, once again, preach the Gospel of Jesus in the highways and byways of our city.

God bless you, dear readers,


Rand

Ps: for those of you who haven't heard yet, Twinklemoose, my better half, is pregnant. My father has renamed me "Abraham"... "for a father of many nations will I be."
10:56 PM
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Scott McClare said…

    Congrats! If I haven' lost count, that makes a quartet, right?

     
  • At 2:36 AM, Blogger Rand said…

    Hopefully... it'll be a quartet.

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Franklin said…

    Congratulations, Rand. As a single person, I can only have admiration for those who devote so much for the good of their children. Being the sinner I am, I must admit that I find children taxing. I always feel drained, no matter how well-behaved they are!

    May the Lord bless you and your wife.

     
  • Post a Comment  
    Permalink